Good Afternoon Village Of Oak Lake Residents:
This letter is to inform you of a request made to Fort Bend County Municipal District No. 41 (the “District”) regarding a new development project in our community.
Nijadhar, LLC (the “Developer”) has proposed to develop a religious center and school on the property shown on the plat below (the “Project”). The Project may also include additional development on the property which, at this time, has not been specified by the Developer. The Developer is requesting approval of its plat from the Houston Planning Commission. The Developer has also requested that the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of the District provide a letter of no objection regarding the Developer’s engineering plans to tie in to the District’s storm sewer system to serve a proposed cul-de-sac connecting Oak Lake Park Drive (at the current dead end of the intersection shown below) to a planned street running through the Developer’s property all the way to McKaskle Road.
Proposed Through Street
Platting of the Project, which may have an impact on traffic, noise, and activity in your neighborhood, will be before the Houston Planning Commission for consideration on September 2, 2021. The drainage request will come before the Board of the District at its next meeting. (The Board has not yet taken action on the Developer’s request other than requesting additional information.)
In order to assist with the Board’s decision, the Board is requesting that all residents provide feedback to the Houston Planning Commission and to the Board regarding the Project.
In order to register to submit public comments to the Houston Planning Commission during its September 2, 2021 meeting, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to this link on or before 9/1/2021 before 2:30PM
- Scroll down to the Public Comments section and click on the word in BLUE (HERE) see example below:
Please email all questions and comment to email@example.com or please use the following link here.
- A form will appear and you will input your information, the most important inputs are below:
- Date : 9/02/2021
- Agenda Number : 2021-1474
- Which Best describes you? Select an option from the drop-down.
The public may address the Planning Commission on agenda items. The deadline to submit comments or signing up to speak is 2:30pm, Wednesday before the planning commission meeting. All comments are made part of the public meeting record.
- Please email all questions and comment to firstname.lastname@example.org or please use the following link here.
- You may also call the Planning Department at 832-393-6624 to sign up to speak. This must be done before 2:30pm, Wednesday before the Planning Commission meeting.
- Speakers will be called on in the order of sign up and can speak for two minutes. See agenda for speaker guidelines.
Board of Directors of Fort Bend County Municipal Utility District No. 41